Efficiently deliver pizzas on your own terms
Delivery without the hefty commissions. With Drive, our delivery management solution, you can run an efficient fleet, keep more delivery dollars, and engage directly with customers.
- Easily manage delivery orders, drivers, and routes in real-time with HungerRush Drive
- No-hassle integrations with third-party delivery marketplaces when desired
- Own the customer delivery experience from start to finish
“It’s like air traffic control with HungerRush!” — The Slice Pizzeria
Why is a Restaurant Management System the Key to a Profitable Pizzeria?
Restaurant management systems offer seamless integrations between all your systems, removing the frustration of disjointed systems and creating a more robust and powerful management platform. All your data in one place for automated reports with clean data you can use immediately. Fast problem-solving with one technology partner Remote setup, rapid training, and an ongoing partnership.
How many locations do you have?
Choose a number of locations to see how we’ve helped restaurants of your size.
The Slice Pizzeria in Hahira, Georgia was purchased in 2019 by new owners, who promptly set up HungerRush.
- Sales increased 25%
- More efficient and accurate delivery management with Drive
- Practical real-time reporting
“Customers that are ordering online produce higher ticket sales, reduce order errors, free up my staff to do other tasks, and reduce overall costs. We are training the staff to push items with high markup to improve profitability. The HungerRush system helps us do that with built-in suggestive selling.”
— Estel Powell, Co-Owner
Flyers Pizza had seven locations and was #8 on the Pizza Today Top 100 Independent list when they began looking for a new RMS in 2016 to help them climb higher.
- Immediate 10.6% sales increase
- Increased customer satisfaction and long-term engagement
- Achieved #6 in the Top 100
“We wanted a solution that would make online ordering fun and interactive. HungerRush is more than just a POS and Online Ordering provider. HungerRush is a partner. We’re worked together on everything from suggestive selling to menu formatting and configuration to ensure our guests are happier and spend more during every experience.”
— Matt Ulrey, Director of IT
Giovanni’s Pizza operates 100+ locations across six states. The franchise evaluated 32 point of sale systems before landing on HungerRush.
- $3 average ticket increase over in-store purchases
- Easy training for franchisees
- Eye-opening reporting across all locations