Delivery Management System
RMS for Quicker Service
The HungerRush restaurant management system for delivery & takeout has an intuitive order screen that makes it easier to take orders in person, including red light/green light indicators for quick order modifications.
- Accurate pricing of add-ons
- Edit an item without having to delete or re-enter
- Suggestive selling prompts and combo pricing
- Hold order feature to manage more than one order at a time
- Simplified order recall by customer name, phone or items ordered
- Integrated kitchen display helps staff stay on top of orders in priority order
Delivery Management, Simplified
HungerRush Drive helps restaurant operators monitor their delivery orders and set customer expectations for delivery.
- Know where your active drivers are going, and time order was delivered
- Identify drivers’ trip route with color segments
- View past trips by date, driver, and order number
- Destination information passed to driver for each order through the app
- Stay ahead of your competition with deep metrics on your drivers en-route, all current orders, orders on time, and late orders, based on your defined HUB settings
Want to Perfect Your Delivery Operation?
The HungerRush restaurant & delivery management system incorporates features that are critical for your restaurant’s delivery service to be successful. Improve the entire process from placing an order, to making the food, to delivery with order stage auditing and alerts.
- Intuitive driver dispatch screen, with color-coded order timing, alerts and order detail review
- Reminders to help drivers remember all the items before they leave the restaurant
- Foolproof cash management tools
- Tip split declaration for drivers and in-store staff
- Pop up message upon dispatch displays drivers’ estimated “on the road” time and the time the driver should return to the restaurant
- “Driver Late Return” visual indicator on the driver dispatch screen
HungerRush POS Integrates with Google Maps
Our Google Maps integration sends drivers on the shortest route for deliveries using the most up-to-date mapping engine, ensuring the best food delivery management possible.
- Real-time mapping updates for newly developed areas
- Fastest, most efficient route based on current traffic conditions
- Print turn-by-turn directions on dispatch receipt printer
- Google Maps driving instructions can be sent from the POS to mobile phones
- Driver mileage is calculated by Google Maps and recorded for each run
- Quickly determine your highest performing drivers by comparing estimated drive time versus actual drive time
Manage Multiple Delivery Zones
HungerRush POS makes it easy to create and manage multiple delivery zones with easy-to-use screens at the restaurant. Create a delivery zone by drawing a “geofence perimeter” on the map. You can then name it, set delivery fees and identify driver compensation for each zone.
Delivery & Takeout Specials Managed in HungerRush RMS
HungerRush restaurant management system ensures complete control and tracking of your coupons, discounts, and promotions.
- Easy coupon configuration to ensure appropriate item discounting and prevent over-discounting
- Extensive coupon configurations: create by order type, apply by time and date, and more
- Coupon stacking prevention and other tools to stop common discounting abuses
- Reduce training and clutter, one coupon can accommodate multiple deals with Pick Any and Required Item features
Maintain a Superior Customer Database
Your customer database is worth gold – treat it that way! HungerRush restaurant management system (RMS) has put controls in place to assist your staff in creating and maintaining an accurate customer record.
- Integrated call management system provides customer and order status within the restaurant’s caller ID screen
- Caller ID filter prevents random text from populating the customer record
- Security will lock down street list to maintain integrity & prevent errors
- Zones & grids configuration will auto-populate the zip code
Grow Your Business with On-Demand Logistics Services
- Request drivers anytime and only when needed
- No need to manage multiple third-party delivery services and/or in-house delivery team
- Augment in-house delivery team to accommodate for peak times, unexpected surge of orders and outside of standard areas
- Build your brand, customer engagement and increase sales
Enable Your Customers No Contact Delivery
Let your customers choose how and where they want their food with a contactless delivery option.
- Empower your guests to choose delivery to their door without a direct hand off by their driver.
- Message notes can be saved to a customer’s profile for future orders and to promote offers.
- Keep more money in your pocket with in-house delivery instead of paying commissions to third-parties.
Give peace of mind with tamper evident receipt food labels
As curbside pickup and delivery become more prevalent and news stories of third-party delivery drivers tasting customers food surfaces in the media, guests have heightened concerns about how their food order is secured.
Ease their minds with easy-to-print receipt labels that ensure order accuracy and seal their orders. This convenient receipt label fits a wide variety of takeaway bags, boxes and containers and provides comfort to your guests in the food they are about to enjoy.
- Secure: Reassure your guests’ food is packaged securely and untouched during delivery
- Adaptable: Easy to use on a variety of boxes, bags and containers
- Configurable: Modify the format to best suit your containers and packaging
Own Your Customer Data
Restaurant owners realize the benefits of owning their customer data. They have processes in place to make sure they can optimize their data and put it to the best use possible. Owning your customer data allows you to:
- Better Understand Customers: learn when they're most likely to place an online order, how much they're willing to spend, and which promotions appeal to which types of customers
- Communicate More Effectively: efficiently and effectively communicate and market to your customer base by learning how and when they like to be reached
- Retain Customers: with any relationship, the foundation of trust is built with effective communication and understanding. Owning your customer data gives you a better understanding of customer needs and how to address them
Eliminate Internal Theft
- Advanced technologies are included in the HungerRush POS system for your restaurant. Biometric fingerprint authentication for employee point of sale access
- Employee scheduling with parameters that can be set to prevent early or late clock-ins
- Security access can be configured by labor type or individuals
Superior Alternative Ordering Features
Offering only phone ordering can drive potential customers to other options. HungerRush POS includes multiple ways for the customer to place their order with your restaurant.
- Integrated online ordering solution that works with your website
- Customized mobile ordering applications for iPhone and Android
- Integration with third-party food delivery services such as DoorDash
Drive Revenue with Customer-Focused Marketing
Built-in marketing tools allow you to understand your delivery and takeout customers’ habits straight from the restaurant’s POS. This helps you bring them, and the revenue, back again. This is done in the HungerRush POS in the following ways:
- Pre-defined marketing queries for immediate key customer lists
- Ability to create and save unlimited custom marketing queries
- Create and save email and marketing templates
- Email customers directly from the point of sale system
- Export marketing lists and label printing
- Ability to map all customers from a marketing list to gauge saturation areas
True U.S. Based Customer Service
HungerRush understands that restaurants have different hours than the normal business 8am-5pm.
TRUE LIVE U.S. BASED SUPPORT - NO outsourcing, NO call centers, NO on call services - you will speak with a HungerRush customer support agent from our HungerRush headquarters with little to no wait time. Dealing with the source of the software allows for faster results when it comes to resolving an issue and implementing custom requests.
- U.S. HungerRush-staffed support center
- 1-877-738-7444 Customer support number
- Certified technicians who understand a restaurant's sense of urgency
“I learned about HungerRush at an equipment trade show. I was looking for a POS system that could fill my needs as a pizza concept, and I stopped by Aloha’s booth to see a demonstration – it was clear to me that Aloha couldn’t fulfill my needs. When I saw a demonstration for HungerRush, I knew I’d found the right POS for Piesanos. The red light/green light order feature and the integrated caller ID feature are my favorite features. Piesanos is in the process of franchising and HungerRush will be the Point of Sale system of choice for all of the future stores.”
Mike Akey, Piesanos Stone Fired Pizza
“Another great thing about HungerRush is its ease of use. As a delivery concept, I have a lot of teenagers working for me and I need to make it as easy as possible for them to take orders. The system is so visual; it is really the best way for employees to learn. I originally chose Aloha because it is down the street from me, but in this day and age, that doesn’t really matter! HungerRush has been great every step of the way, I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants their business to succeed!”
Bob Aures, Pizza del Aureo’s
See Firsthand How HungerRush Can Help Your Restaurant
HungerRush is a fully integrated restaurant management system that lets the restaurant own the relationship with their customer. It creates guest experiences to drive repeat business, makes customer data accessible to analyze and put into action, and creates operational efficiencies to increase profit margins. All in an easy-to-use and highly configurable system.
Schedule a demo by completing this form. We'll talk about your specific needs to see what can work best for you.