Create an ordering experience that rivals the big players.
Delight your guests with an in-house POS and online ordering that are easy to use, designed to match your brand, and optimized for customer retention.
- Punch above your weight with seamless online, mobile app, and handheld tablet ordering
- Create sophisticated rewards and marketing programs to lock-in customer loyalty
- Expand your reach with integrated third-party delivery (and keep your customer data)
“Most customers visit our restaurants slightly less than twice per month. However, members of our Loyalty program visit four times per month. Double the rate of non-members!” — Victor Martinez, Piezoni’s
Control your operation with reporting you’ll actually use.
Go from putting out daily fires to managing a proactive, well-oiled machine. HungerRush offers clean and insightful cloud-based reports that put you in the driver’s seat.
- Whether you run one location or five, all your data is located in one central hub
- Explore robust reporting on sales trends, inventory, labor, payroll, and beyond
- Discover areas of improvement, track progress, and create a business that works for you
200+ customizable report types for complete access to the direction and health of your entire business.
We’ve been in your shoes. Help is here when you need it.
HungerRush is made up of former restaurant owners and industry experts who know what it’s like to be the captain of the ship. We’ve seen it all and are here to walk alongside your growth journey.
- 100% US-based customer success teams, stacked with restaurant industry experts
- Fine-tuned training and onboarding that gets you up-and-running at lightning speed
Support experts are US-based and we are committed to being here when you need us.
What type of restaurant are you?
A great Pickleman’s sandwich begins with Great Bread, and can be customized to meet your liking. With locations from Kirkwood, MO, to Norman, OK, Pickleman’s has been making residents of the Midwest happy since 2005.
“I switched from Micros to HungerRush because I was looking for a more efficient and user friendly POS system. Micros was horrible, and they didn’t offer online ordering or mobile apps.”
El Limon Taqueria operates nine locations across Pennsylvania, and the existing POS system was feeling clunkier by the day. They were ready for a more user-friendly system.
- Faster order entry and happier customers
- Reduced employee stress and technology fatigue
- Effortless reporting and payroll
“HungerRush is very straightforward and so much easier to use. I love HungerRush’s split ticket feature—I use it so frequently now! I don’t know how I was getting by without it before HungerRush. I also love getting my reports emailed to me every day and now doing payroll is effortless.”
Karina Vargas, El Limon Taqueria
“I switched back to HungerRush POS after using Speedline POS for 3 days. We now have 3 locations with HungerRush. I really like the customer support we get from HungerRush. They are available 24/7. Their order entry is the best in the market It’s very intuitive and there are no wasted keystrokes.
We have a high-volume restaurant and bar here and we require a system like that. Another thing that only HungerRush has is the ability to change drawers quickly. We do a lot of volume, and being able to swap drawers without having to reconcile the drawer is a must.
With HungerRush, we can swap drawers quickly and we can reconcile later; allowing us to maintain the business rhythm and keeping up with the volume. From a management perspective, HungerRush also suites me extremely well, I get reports of all my delivery profits, and I’m able to see all my operational efficiencies which allow me to properly correct and make adjustments. I highly recommend HungerRush.”
Ed Love, Frank’s Pizza
See what HungerRush 360 can do for you.
You’re good at what you do. We want to take you to the next level. It starts with a quick and personalized demo.