Six critical insights hiding in your multi-unit restaurant data
Check out this handy infographic on how to get actionable information at your fingertips, with the context and clarity to make critical decisions and build on your success.
Full Speed Ahead with Scalable Experiences Customers Love
Unify your customer experience across all ordering platforms and loyalty programs, for all locations, to solidify existing growth and unlock new potential.
- Leave no opportunity untapped with seamless online, mobile app, and handheld tablet ordering
- Build sophisticated rewards and marketing programs to lock-in customer loyalty
- Expand your reach with integrated third-party delivery, or run your own delivery fleet
“Most customers visit our restaurants slightly less than twice per month. However, members of our Loyalty program visit four times per month. Double the rate of non-members!” — Piezoni’s
A Single Operational Workflow to Alleviate Growing Pains
From food costing, to labor scheduling, to delivery order management, HungerRush Multi-Unit Restaurant Management System consolidates your operations into a single platform for unprecedented cross-system insight and efficiency.
- Harmonize your front and back-of-house with operational clarity
- Minimize ever-breaking integrations and messy, disjointed data
- Operational continuity with cloud-based data and offline functionality when you need it
“We can now focus on our brand’s growth instead of managing multiple technology providers and integrations.” — Sbarro
We’re Known for Partnering with Multi-Location Operators on a Deeper Level
You can rest easy with HungerRush. We’re eager to integrate with your team’s vision, tailor HungerRush Multi-Unit Restaurant Management System to your enterprise business needs, and walk alongside your growth journey.
- 100% US-based customer success teams, stacked with restaurant industry experts
- Fine-tuned training and onboarding that gets you up-and-running at lightning speed
Support experts are US-based and we are committed to being here when you need us.
What type of multi-location restaurant are you?
Sbarro Pizza operates over 600 locations. The company needed a new management system that could meet the diverse ordering preferences of customers to create a seamless brand experience.
- Eliminated unreliable third-party loyalty programs, online ordering, and more
- Consistent menu and pricing across hundreds of locations
- Freed executives to focus on growth
“In today’s restaurant environment, it is critical to find a technology partner who can provide, manage, and service the multiple ordering platforms required by our customers. We can now focus on our brand’s growth, instead of managing multiple technology providers and integrations.”
— Rohan Shearer, Chief Administrative Officer
One Dairy Queen franchise operator switched their locations from a local POS provider to HungerRush for a faster, more streamlined experience.
- Rapid menu setup and easy editing
- Improved order accuracy and speed
- Reliable data backups and peace of mind
“HungerRush’s best features for us have been customer service, menu flexibility, built-in features included with the POS software, buy-back program, data backup that maintains your stats in the system and enterprise to group and consolidate store information and broadcast menus.”
— Patricia Ramos, Franchisee
Delivery & Takeout
Hungry Howie’s is a nationally-recognized pizza chain with over 500 drive-thrus. The company needed a fully-integrated ordering and loyalty solution that could work across all locations.
- 75% loyalty program redemption rate
- Clean and actionable customer and sales data
- Consistent branding and experience nationwide
“We didn’t anticipate how much impact the loyalty interface in the online menu would be. Most loyalty platforms plateau at a 20% redemption rate because of manual redemption codes or incomplete integrations. With HungerRush, we’ve tripled that benchmark in just the first year because of the online ordering and mobile application integration.”
— Dan McKay, Director of IT, Chief Administrative Officer