VP of Customer Success
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
We are dedicated to helping our customers reach customers and efficiently grow their business with our software, support, services. To lead this effort, we are looking for a passionate leader to join HungerRush as our Vice President of Customer Experience.
Working closely with the HungerRush Sales and Marketing team, Product Development, and Solutions Engineers, you are part project manager, business consultant and product expert. You will be responsible for key activities including customer on-boarding, product adoption, advocacy and retention, as well as outcomes such as renewals, sales leads referrals and, most importantly, demonstrated outcomes for our clients. This role reports directly to our COO.
What You Will Do
Manage the Customer Lifecycle
- Define and standardize the ideal customer journey
- Shepherd the success of HungerRush customers and deliver remarkable employee engagement, efficiency, and successful outcomes
- Drive new business growth through value proof and reinforcement
- Increase and maintain customer renewal rates and minimize churn
- Increase revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
Support an AI-Fueled World-Class Customer Success Experience
- Work across departments to prioritize investments in self-service, decision-making, technologies capable of guiding customers to solutions and training
- Develop knowledge management system for curated content
- Develop chatbots and decision-making engines which improve the customer experience
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Manage operational metrics for the team and deliver adequate systems for tracking: Customer Health, NPS, CSAT, Retention, Product Adoption
- Create cadence for review with the team and external stakeholders
Inspire Customer Success Across Our Business
- Establish a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e., Marketing regarding existing clients, Product regarding product roadmap, Sales regarding cross/up sell and retention, Finance & Customer Operations regarding metrics & forecasting, Executive Team)
- Ensure accountability for our company-wide customer feedback loop
What You Should Bring
- 8+ years B2B experience in similar or consulting role with proven results within global, high-growth, technology companies.
- Previous experience building a modern, next generation Customer Success organization, ideally focused on stewarding the success of Enterprise class clients
- Exceptional understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Strong executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated Salesforce.com experience
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer
HungerRush is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, VIsion, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].