Territory Manager – (Houston/Austin)
HungerRush is seeking sales rockstars who are ready to help restaurants adapt and thrive in the new “digital eating economy”. HungerRush’s restaurant management system helps customers master operational efficiencies, create awesome guest experiences & squeeze customer data for every last drop of insight. As a part of our growing sales team, you will hunt for new prospects, build relationships with decision makers & use a consultative sales approach to structure the right solution for restaurant customers.
- Enthusiastically call into a defined geographic market and build a pipeline of HungerRush prospects
- Serve a restaurant consultant and subject matter expert of the HungerRush platform
- Manage the full sales cycle from Lead Development to Discovery to Proposal to Close
- Leverage Salesforce.com (SFDC) to track and manage all sales activity and customer interactions
- Understand the competitive environment in your market to differentiate our offering
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure a kickass customer experience
Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and win with various personality types
- Entrepreneurial mindset to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Thrives in the hustle and grind; self-motivated to drive high levels of quality cold-calling
- Team player who possesses a “continual improvement” approach to getting better everyday
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- 2+ years of restaurant experience preferred (General Manager, Assistant Manager, etc…)
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office required, Salesforce.com preferre
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, VIsion, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].