HungerRush is searching for an exceptional leader to drive growth oriented strategic decision-making across the organization. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Strategic Planning and Corporate Development, you will work closely with the CEO, CFO, COO as well as other executives to define strategic objectives for the company and assist with the annual planning process, board presentations, monthly business reviews and communications.
The Strategy Manager, while working with cross-functional and user groups at HungerRush, will lead projects including formulating strategic priorities and execution plans; conducting market and competitive research to drive new opportunities for growth and expansion: uncovering customer and market insights and driving business objectives.
In this role, you will gain insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, have exposure to senior-level decision-making and drive significant, directly attributable impact in the rapidly growing and evolving space of restaurant tech.
- Serve as a key thought partner, advisor, and sounding board to the executive team.
- Develop strategies to ensure HungerRush sustains a leadership position in the market.
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Operational, and Financial leadership to identify, analyze, and resolve the critical issues facing our business.
- Conduct strategic research (e.g. market, customer, competitors) and communicate insights supported by first- and third-party data sources.
- Deeply understand the drivers of our business, proactively identifying data-driven ways to improve performance, growth, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements which will unlock growth and provide clarity towards execution.
- 3-5 years of experience in a combination of strategy, business operations in a technology company, and / or top-tier consulting firm with exposure to hospitality and / or technology.
- Maturity and business acumen to work closely and routinely with the executive team and Board of Directors.
- Excellent written / verbal communications to enable effective collaboration with senior executives across various geographies and functions; comfort in business and technical discussions.
- Strong data handling and financial skills to work on sophisticated business issues without supervision.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, data-driven and innovative high-growth environment.
- Excellent reputation in relationship building, high on influencing and motivating people at all levels and all job functions.
- Heavy experience modeling in Excel and proficient in PowerPoint.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelors’ degree in Business or a related field, MBA from top tier institution preferred.
HungerRush offers an all-in-one Point-of-Sale software platform for the modern digital restaurant. HungerRush lets the restaurant own the relationship with their customer by mastering operational efficiency, creating awesome guest experiences with ease, and mining customer transactional data for every drop of insight. The easy-to-use, highly configurable all-in-one platform includes multi-channel digital ordering (e.g. online ordering, mobile app ordering, text ordering), loyalty and rewards, Point of Sale, Tablet POS, digital signage, delivery management and support, takeout and curbside communications, no-contact capabilities, and reporting. For more information, visit hungerrush.com
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HungerRush is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].