Strategic Pricing Analyst
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
The Strategic Pricing Analyst reports directly to the Vice President of Product Marketing and as a high-level individual contributor, you will be responsible for evolving HungerRush’s overall approach to pricing while also serving as a hands-on practitioner who drives improved execution and operational excellence in pricing across the organization. You will be an evangelist for continuous innovation and improvements regarding HungerRush’s pricing strategy for the entire portfolio of products/services/solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for improving HungerRush’s overall pricing processes, systems, performance measurement and compliance.
What You Will Do
- Support evolution of a strategic hardware and software pricing framework based on customer’s perceived value/price sensitivity, pricing history, competitor pricing, cost to acquire and serve, etc
- Coordinate the collection and validation of relevant information from across the organization including stakeholders from finance, product management, client services, product marketing, sales
- Work closely with financial and operational teams and data sources to analyze and interpret data in order to drive financial modeling, projections and pricing models
- Synthesize analysis and present recommendations to senior management in an effective way to aid in decision making
- Support the development of a multi-year strategy to build and implement pricing innovation across the company with appropriate measurement and refinement over time
- Identify and drive new operational excellence initiatives to increase pricing model effectiveness
- Translate strategy and analysis into documented operational requirements for implementation of approved pricing actions
- Develop operational execution plans and coordination across functional areas to ensure timely launch of price changes
- Improve understanding of price sensitivity and impact of discounting on win/loss rates
- Review corporate margin requirements in the context of market and cost to serve constraints and recommend appropriate discounting policies
- Identify and implement improvements in analytical techniques and data infrastructure to improve the quality of pricing decisions
What we’ll want you to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA strongly preferred
- 6+ years of business experience and at least 2 years of experience in pricing of SaaS, Cloud Software and/or hardware required
- Demonstrated business experience working in an analytic capacity in fields such as management consulting, marketing analytics, pricing analytics, or financial analysis
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Access SQL and BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik
- Strong communication and presentation skills and can interact with all levels of leadership including senior management
- Demonstrated proficiency in using data to “tell the story”, synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience to help drive business decisions
Equal Opportunity Employer
HungerRush is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].