Senior Manager – Sales Enablement
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com.
HungerRush is the industry-leading provider of restaurant ordering and We need the skills and expertise of an experienced Sales Enablement Professional. We are enhancing our strategies and focusing on creating the best sales team to enhance our buyer’s experience. The successful candidate will take over the helm of this initiative as well as strategically aligning all the stakeholders in the company to improve seller productivity and ultimately will increase B2B revenue and position us as the leader in our industry. We’re looking for a creative professional who can enhance status quo and improve the sales lifecycle. He or she will work closely with our sales leadership team to achieve the desired results.
What you will do:
- Own and coordinate on-boarding for new sales representatives or existing reps moving into new sales roles.
- Creation and delivery of internal content to be used for onboarding and on-going training and enablement purposes.
- Coordination of sales training schedules for both onboarding new reps as well as ongoing support/training of current employees.
- Set up programs and KPI’s to support a short- and long-term strategy that is required to evaluate how effective well on-boarding and training
- Serve as the liaison between with Product and Marketing teams to be the internal sales expert regarding product functionality, road map, and development.
- Support Sales Enablement Director in areas of on-going enablement and coaching to build knowledge, elevate skill set and harness resources to drive customer conversion, sales velocity and win rates.
- Work and coordinate with appropriate teams to customize engagement tool, sales communication and marketing content with the different buyer personas or segments or any other strategic focus the organization has identified as targets.
- Be part of the Products launch or update team working with Development, Product Management, Marketing and Operations team members to determine how products could be communicated and positioned to prospective customers.
- Identify areas where we can improve training and enablement processes within the sales organization.
- Develop and support Sales Enablement Direct in solution selling methodology content.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing, or related technology field; 5+ years’ experience in a sales enablement role
- Demonstration of knowledge and experience in technical sales process in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Must have a proven track record of effective coaching/mentoring/training all levels of sales personnel
- Proven track record of communicating and training on processes both internal and external
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding of and/or hand-on experience in software development and technology
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills and proven experience in putting together effective enablement strategies
- Must be able to travel 5 to 15% of the time
- Ideal candidate would have experience working in the hospitality industry in addition to other requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer
HungerRush is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].