Marketing Graphics Designer
We are searching for the right graphic designer to work with our corporate marketing, product marketing, demand gen, and sales enablement to create and implement world-class online and offline creative content while ensuring brand equity across all our communication vehicles. This is a mid-level role and responsible for web and mobile-friendly assets, presentations, responsive emails, landing pages, collateral, infographics, motion graphics, print ads, online banners, and video development.
The ideal candidate will have work experience for a technology company along with developing visual assets that resonate across SMB and Enterprise-level audiences. Strong attention to detail, the ability to work quickly on multiple projects and communicate effectively with requestors to push projects through for approval. You have a keen interest and eye in user experience and engagement from a visual level, are a self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Working on both interactive and print collateral marketing projects.
Applicants MUST have a design degree and/or agency work experience in a creative position and MUST provide a design portfolio to be considered for this position.
We are building a team of innovators and pioneers who are committed to working together, encouraging one another, and communicating in the spirit of winning/success. We understand the importance of the integrity of our team, life balance, employee freedom, and the part your voice plays in our collective mission at HungerRush.
This position reports to Corporate Marketing.
- Create smart, innovative designs for a wide range of projects and target audiences (e.g., online and offline and more).
- Produce designs that meet and exceed company goals and expectations.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with internal team members, and external partners.
- Guide the entire marketing team and other stakeholders on design strategies and offer alternative solutions when relevant to achieving the business goals.
- Anticipate colleague and business critiques and provide rationale and alternative approaches.
- Guide and participate in design concepting and brainstorming projects.
- Manage time constraints to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Contribute ideas to all areas of the business as needed – Product, Sales, Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing and Execs.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 or more years experience; minimum 1-3 years designing for web and mobile
- Must have graphic design or related degree
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Digital and offline experience is a must with an aptitude for graphic design.
- In-depth knowledge of digital design, typography and page layout best practices.
- Mac competent with highly proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Premier, After Effects).
- Experience working with WordPress websites and Hubspot CRM basic front-end knowledge and publishing content to websites and email marketing campaigns a plus
- Proficient knowledge and experience with wireframing, mindmapping, and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Sketch, InVisionapp, Miro
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. A working understanding of Trello, and Atlassian products
- Experience with photography art direction and concepting a plus
- Proficiency in designing for social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Experience in print and offline production techniques
- Passionate and knowledgeable about graphic design in all forms
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize and excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Love to work collaboratively in a group or as individual contributor, you have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with your team
- Are driven and motivated by the possibilities ahead
- Think innovation is critical in a business environment and support others in creative thinking
- Pride yourself on the quality of work and are a stickler for the details
- Naturally inclined to challenge yourself and others to grow
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, VIsion, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].