Director of Corporate Marketing
HungerRush is seeking a creative Corporate Marketing leader. A strategic and creative thinker is required to advocate our corporate brand and strengthen our position.
Why work for HungerRush?
With a heavy focus on innovation and providing solutions that offer efficient delivery and takeout, HungerRush was well-positioned to help thousands of restaurants not only survive, but thrive in the midst of regulatory dining restrictions and changing customer behaviors. Thanks to our technology, our customers are more resilient, and many are experiencing sales growth that beats pre-pandemic sales.
What will you do?
Manage the corporate marketing team and lead initiatives that include: brand management, governance, identity, in-house creative, tradeshows and events, integrated campaigns, advertising, sponsorships, community relations, and thought leadership efforts.
Continuously monitor and evolve the Brand to achieve optimal positioning with prospects, customers and all stakeholders
As the advocate-leader for a stronger corporate brand, develop deeper quantitative and qualitative insights into brand health and perception. Use insights to shape action and proactively strengthen HungerRush’s positioning and identity in market for our customers.
Manage an events team and lead virtual events and Webinars.
Design and execute a thought leadership strategy. Manage content production to support thought leadership and demand generation.
Manage an internal and external creative team responsible for helping shape foundational brand assets, tools, and templates. Support inbound requests from the enterprise.
Engage and partner with leaders to align customer segment and corporate priorities, and coordinate messaging, campaigns, thought leadership and growth initiatives for the company. Partner with Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to differentiate HungerRush in the market, establish thought leadership, and position the company for competitive advantage.
Work closely with a cross-functional team to strengthen the HungerRush employer brand.
Support internal communications and internal corporate reporting.
What do you need to bring?
- BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, and/or communications. At least 5 years of management experience
- Demonstration of excellent communication and storytelling skills, both written and verbal; partnering effectively with executives, leaders, technical team members and engineers, stakeholders, and other audiences.
- Experience in software, SaaS and/or high-technology industries required.
- Proficiency/familiarity in the latest marketing and communication technologies – from workflow management through to marketing automation tools.
- An acute sense of ownership and accountability, as well as the ability to influence and persuade internal and external partners.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound business judgment and ability to work closely with senior leaders in the organization.
- Excels in adapting and working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment –flexibility to find innovative ways to accomplish work; excellent project management skills; and ability to manage multiple, complex projects at the same time.
- Proven ability to develop solid working relationships in a matrix environment; strong problem solving and collaborating skills at all levels of the organization.
- Professional maturity, sound judgement, discretion, and proven ability to handle confidential information.
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, VIsion, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].