Customer Marketing Manager
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, HungerRush is looking for a customer marketing expert with a passion for building strong relationships with our customers and sales teams. As a Customer Marketing Manager at HungerRush you will be part of a newly formed team focused on developing and building the marketing funnel in close partnership with sales.
Your role will help to lead and execute the strategy to successfully address product and location whitespace with multi-channel messaging in support of product and revenue growth. You will also develop the strategy to help build relationships and bring to life customer stories that demonstrate and showcase outstanding results. Success will be measured by your ability to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, increase loyalty and retention, and drive pipeline from existing customers.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement targeted multi-touch customer communications leveraging your strong background in messaging, creative, and digital execution
- Closely collaborate with the Retention Sales team to achieve revenue generation objectives and identify commonalities for program development
- Measure, analyze, and optimize retention programs to drive product adoption using an array of tools like SFDC, web analytics, and Hubspot
- Grow and help nurture a select group of advocate customers including on-boarding new advocates across market segments, increasing customer engagement, and building long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Develop partnerships through cross-functional relationships with sales, customer success, and other marketing teams, to maximize program effectiveness
- Interview customers to learn how HungerRush enables success in day-to-day business operations and effectively match those stories to new marketing opportunities
- Plan and prioritize customers participating in campaigns, speaking opportunities, events and corporate communications working effectively with product marketing, corporate comms and the demand generation team
What You Should Bring
- BS in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications
- 7+ years marketing experience in IT / Saas / Technology environment preferred with 5+ years leading customer marketing programs
- Strong passion and empathy for serving and understanding the needs of the customer, with the ability to tell an effective, cohesive story, that highlights how we improve the lives of our customers
- Creative marketing and communications skills to engage and motivate customer advocates
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships through cross-functional partners
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including customer relationship management and marketing automation platforms (SFDC, HubSpot)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with team members and customers at varying levels of management
- Domain experience in hospitality / restaurant or retail industry is a bonus
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
HungerRush is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].