Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
As the IT compliance analyst, you will leverage your knowledge and practical understanding of industry accepted IT security standards as it relates to configuration, support, maintenance, and operation of the IT organization for a rapidly evolving organization. This role is accountable for partnering with all department to ensure compliance with these standards.
What You Will Do
- Compliance audit project management and program support
- Identifying, tracking, and reporting of company risks
- Producing risk assessments of vendors and products used by the business
- Incident Response – review, investigate and document incidents
- Participate in escalation activities in support of the IT team
- Maintain security and compliance using KPIs
- Assist in the enforcement of IT policies, procedures and associated plans for system security administration and user system access in accordance with documented policy
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
What You Should Bring
- 3+ years of general IT experience in either corporate IT or IT service provider fields
- Familiar with NIST 800-53, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 27001 and SOC audit standards
- Impeccable attention to detail, and high level of intellectual curiosity
- Positive attitude, high-energy, independent; takes responsibility for decisions and actions from start to finish
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong service-oriented approach
Equal Opportunity Employer
HungerRush is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
HungerRush offers a competitive benefits package starting from your first day including Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k program.
If you are interested please send a resume to [email protected].